Bug in the app - adding a smart meter

Hi there,

I am using the beta app version of the app. I want to add my smart meter but it wont let me select my supplier. Every time I try to select the supplier it clicks on the button below “whats my MPAN number?”.

Please fix.

Many Thanks,
Glenn

Hi @Glenn_Roseman could you please let me know whether you have an Android or iOS phone, the make and model of the phone and what version of the Android or iOS operating system your phone is on?

Hi Shubham,
Im using a Galaxy S20. Android 13.
Kind Regards,
Glenn

@Glenn_Roseman Thanks for sharing this. I have asked our tech team to review this matter and we will get back to you once this is fixed.

In the meantime, can you please disconnect the smart meter and try connecting it again? At the time of selecting an energy supplier, you can manually scroll down and choose the one you are with instead of typing the name so you can proceed and connect the meter successfully.

Hi Shubham,

I tried doing this but I cannot scroll down. If I select the box the options appear but as soon as I select back to get rid of the keyboard to scroll the options disappear. I cant scroll or select energy supplier either way I try.

Kind Regards,
Glenn

Hi @Glenn_Roseman can you please check your personal inbox for further instructions, I have sent additional instructions there as I could not attach a multimedia file here for some reason. Thanks!

Hi Shubham,

I cant find any personal messages from you.
Could you send again?

Kind Regards,
Glenn

Hi @Glenn_Roseman
Apologies for that, by personal inbox I was referring to your personal email inbox. Thanks.