Connect your smart thermostat to equiwatt & get 1000 points!

I'm super excited to let you know about our new smart heating integration! 🎉

It's currently at an early beta stage, and we're looking for some of you to help us test, give feedback and shape the final product!

We’ll be rolling this feature out to a select tester group in the coming weeks. So if you’re interested in joining our tester group, and own one of the supported brands and models of smart thermostats, please let us know below :point_down:t2:

As a thank you for helping us test and shape this integration, we’re offering the first 10 of you to join, a bonus of 1000 points! You’ll also have the opportunity to earn more points during equivents by using your smart heating integration.

Click to see supported brands and models

Comment below if you wish to join :point_down:t2:

3 Likes

I’ve got a Nest thermostat, but gas heating. Are you diversifying into the gas energy space?

1 Like

I have a Tado Smart Thermostat and i’d like to join. thanks

1 Like

I’ve got a Nest thermostat and would like to join the pilot

1 Like

Good morning,
We have a Nest Thermostat in our home too. Would be happy to join the programme.

1 Like

@Jonathan_Wallace @Peter_Moore @David_Clark @DrJohn Great! Welcome! I will get in touch with you directly via email sometime in the next week to give you the next steps on this.

I’m not able to comment on our future plans, but we will support the gas heater as well at this stage :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Happy to jump on this too, have a nest setup

1 Like

Great! Seems like Nest is a popular choice here! I will get in touch with you via email sometime next week with next steps.

I’m in and have Nest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I have a Tado system fitted and would be interested in joining.

1 Like

Missed this. Has Central heating controlled by Nest. Am I too late?

1 Like

Not too late to get into the test group, but a bit too late to be in the first 10 to do so I’m afraid. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, looking forward to being apart of the test program. Using Tado room and TRV thermostats, with our ASHP

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing what this can do for my NEST and all fellow smart thermostat users

1 Like

Hi, @mahen

The link you provided to the supported brands and models appears to be broken.

FYI – we use a British Gas Hive Home system, and would be happy to participate if that system is supported.

Richard Tubb.