Gift store Ideas - MEGA THREAD

Paypal is always flexible and useful in all honesty.

2 Likes

One4all - Gives a range of shops that they can be used for including IKEA and Currys for smart tech; as well as meals out; and also can donate to charities!

2 Likes

Other TP-Link Kasa products, for example their multi plug bar, security cameras and light switches would be good. As would lower value Amazon eGift vouchers, say £10 and £20 options.

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave:

Thank you so much for joining our community forum! We’re thrilled to have you as a member and appreciate your willingness to share your ideas with us.

At our forum, we value open and constructive discussions and believe that the exchange of diverse perspectives is key to building a thriving community. Your contributions are an integral part of that process and we can’t wait to hear more from you.

With that said, I would like to encourage you all to take a moment and like the ideas that best suit you shared by our fellow members to make this MEGA THREAD more interesting :wink:

We look forward to engaging with you in our forum :clinking_glasses::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Supermarket vouchers would be ideal with the present climate.Even vouchers which could be used towards energy bills

3 Likes

Definitely agree with others that a wider range of supermarkets would be helpful. Paypal/bank transfer also great ideas. And definitely lowering the payout limit would be good - to perhaps 500/1000 points.

2 Likes

I think energy bill voucher (so what you’re doing is like a digital battery!) Appreciate it might be a bit complicated… but could be a good testing ground for the energy market of the future.

Besides that, being able to do smaller increments I think is great, more options for £5!

1 Like

Love2Shop has to be the way to go. A single card for equiwatt to deal with valid at a range of retailers. But I don’t know what the cost to equiwatt is compared to going direct to a few retailers.

3 Likes

£5 amounts
ALDI vouchers
Amazon in smaller amounts
PayPal
ASOS

1 Like

Amazon £5/£10 Asda £5/£10 Also Tesco and Paypal option.

1 Like

I’d love the option for PayPal or bank transfer, so that the points have free use. Or some other supermarkets to give different options!

I’d be interested in charity options which centre around climate change, fuel poverty and environmental issues.

3 Likes

I would love Tesco to be added to the coupons.
Also, please add Hive to the list of supported smart thermostats.

1 Like

A lower threshold would be great for those who use little energy, so our potential saving are low- £10 voucher would be great - and something like Waterstones (rather than the mega giant of Amazon) and maybe Boots so you could have a treat. Also the option to donate into a pool for a charity project or fuel poverty charity.

2 Likes

a pre-paid card or a love 2 shop card would be great, people can then choose where to spend their reward rather than being limited to 1 store
:blush:

1 Like

A food based voucher that can be used in different places such as the dining out card from mitchell and butler.

1 Like

Would love to be able to donate my points from saved energy to helping someone else pay their bills. Or insulate their home to lower their bills for good!

2 Likes

An Audible, Apple Music / Spotify or smaller value Amazon voucher (such as £15) would be great!

1 Like

Really long-term, but could I build my saved energy points towards a home retrofit survey? Or a discount on a home retrofit survey with a range of trusted providers. So whilst I save energy and money, I could also be saving towards expert advice on lowering my energy demand for good?

2 Likes

£5 - £10 Sainsbury’s gift cards or PayPal redemptions.

1 Like

Option for PayPal would be great !

1 Like