Gift store Ideas - MEGA THREAD

Here at equiwatt, we love getting your input on how we can make the app better! With that in mind, we want you to let us know what you would like us to add to the equiwatt gift store.

Win 500 points (worth £5) for sharing your idea!

Whether it’s an eGift card or voucher, a piece of tech or a charity that is close to your heart, let us know what you would like us to add in a comment below.

The 3 users whose ideas receive the most likes by the end of May (31st) will receive 500 bonus points (worth £5). We will then create a poll to let you choose what you want to see added to the gift store.

Once the poll has ended we will then do our best to get your winning suggestion added to the gift store!

So what are you waiting for? Share your idea below! :point_down:

9 Likes

An Apple gift card would be a great option IMO! :relaxed:

4 Likes

Welcome to the equiwatt community @Jamie93 :tada:
Brill suggestion :smile:

2 Likes

Given the newish IFTTT /API hooks via Home Assistant, possibly a pi zero. Though very niche.

Charity wise would suggest something linked to fuel poverty.

6 Likes

I think a prepaid mastercard would be a fantasic idea or something like a lovetoshop card. That way you can spend your voucher where youd like rather than at one specific retailer

8 Likes

I think more supermarket gift cards would be useful to many. Asda is great, but having the option of other places like Sainsbury’s or Tesco would be even better.

11 Likes

Personally I think downing the amount of points to use IE £10 or £5 gift cards and add more supermarkets on such as Tesco, Sainsburys etc which also helps with the cost of living for majority of people and also have like Apple/Google gift cards.

4 Likes

I definitely would prefer more supermarkets on there! Especially with the cost of living crisis. I would also prefer it if the Amazon gift card could have a £10 or £15 option too

3 Likes

Option for payment into Paypal account, and second the above about some smaller values would be handy as I currently have 1324 points and need 1500 for an Asda gift card which is the only one of any interest to me at the moment.

5 Likes

I think Argos or PayPal would be good ideas! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Some gift cards would be great like John Lewis, Asda, tesco etc. Thanks!

2 Likes

Gift cards for common subscription services and gaming eshops. Xbox game pass, nintendo eshop/switch online etc. If possible, perhaps tv streaming services like britbox, paramount plus etc. Maybe 3 months for so many points.

3 Likes

An audible voucher would be nice!

5 Likes

Cash.
Deliveroo credit.
Vouchers for streaming services (Netflix, Disney+ etc.)
Book vouchers.
Smart devices for automation or energy saving (switchbot, Hive etc.)

4 Likes

Perhaps you can work a deal with innovative energy suppler Octopus to allow points to be applied for account balance credit?

7 Likes

A petrol fuel voucher would be great

1 Like

Gas/Electricity Vouchers would be helpful for those in need :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gift cards for train tourneys

2 Likes

Gift cards towards a Hive

1 Like

Gift cards for theatre trips

1 Like