Had my smart meter changed and it’s just been connected but now getting this error on next page.
Can’t go anything else other than sign out
Had my smart meter changed and it’s just been connected but now getting this error on next page.
Can’t go anything else other than sign out
I think there’s a problem, cos I’ve not had my meter changed but was asked to re-consent and now I get the same message as you.
Been about 48hrs (and a week since sliding the re-consent button in the app)
We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused. We experienced an issue with retrieving smart meter data, which resulted in the message you were seeing.
We’ve now deployed a fix and are monitoring things to make sure everything is working as expected.
Please try again when you get a chance, and let us know if you’re still experiencing any issues.
Thank you!