Deleting past notifications

Morning is there a way to delete past notifications
Cheers Derek

I don’t know.
But I assumed reading them would mark them as read, but they keep coming back.

I can’t find a way of getting rid of them either. Mine go back 9 months, which is probably when I started with Equiwatt. I also have trouble marking them as read sometimes, eg Unread notifications have a count number on the welcome page, tap the bell opens your list and you see green spots next to unread messages. Read the message, tap it, green spot goes away. Come out. There’s still a number on the bell. Go back in and the same message has a green spot, ie unread.

I think I found a way to clear all. Top right of screen, tap the 3 horizontal lines (sloping vertically), I think this may be to “mark all as read”.

Thanks Jeremy. That doesn’t do anything on my phone. I try it every time I use Equiwatt, just in case they’ve added the functionality into the place where you’d expect to see it. But no.

Read/Unread appears to be sorted (Dec 23), but still persistent notifications going back 11 months.

Hi @colin_whitfield, thank you for your message.

Unlike other apps, our notifications are not stored on your phone but in our servers so if you are concerned about storage then this is not an issue.

We are working on tidying up the notifications tab in the app to have an archive so that you don’t have to see all of the notifications in one big list. That will resolve the issue that you are mentioning.

All the best,

Mark - Team equiwatt