Reconsent failed

So I was asked to reconsent my Smart meter access, which I did so, expecting it to be quick and easy.

I even paid to prove my identity.

But the process is still incomplete, I can’t participate in events.

Furthermore the webhook integration is only sending me event starts.

1 Like

I’ve had exactly the same happen to me and I still can’t access my home page. Have you heard from Equiwatt about this issue?

Unfortunately no response from Equiwatt support. I understood they followed Forum topics.

Hi @Jeremy_Goff and @Vic_Hyde
Thanks for flagging this, and we’re sorry for the inconvenience caused. We experienced an issue with retrieving smart meter data, which resulted in the problem you encountered.

We’ve now deployed a fix and are monitoring the situation to make sure everything is working as expected.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, and please let us know if you’re still experiencing any issues.

Kind Regards

Thank you for the fix. All now looks normal, but have missed out on several events.

I have been receiving webhooks when events have started, but none when ended. So my automations have been leaving us in the dark

Thanks for the update @Jeremy_Goff , and we are sorry to hear that you’ve missed several events as a result. We’re continuing to monitor the smart meter data ingestion to ensure the issue doesn’t recur. We’re also investigating the missing “event ended” webhooks today and will update you as soon as we have more information.

FYI, my logs

Hi @Jeremy_Goff Thanks for sharing this. I’ll pass this to the team to support investigation. We will keep you posted on progress.

Still not fixed for me. Please help.

Hi @Pamela_B , We can confirm that your account is all set for you to participate in events. Please disregard any “Reconsent Required” notifications you may have received over the last couple of days.