Todays Event unable to participaate

Morning unable to accept todays event when i click on participte timer just goes round and round

The same happened with me.

Hi @Derek_Streets and @Jonathan_Darby,

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner, we aim to respond to all queries within 3 days but as we are a small team it can be difficult for us to respond quickly at times.

With respect to your query, we close all the opt-ins 15 minutes prior to the event time as there are certain protocols that need to be followed in order to run the event and not generate any anomaly for the event. Once the opt-in banner in the home screen is closed users cannot opt-in.

However, if the event is already live or has ended sometime back and if the user tries to click on the previously received notifications or go to the notification history in the app and try opt-in, they are able to see the pop-up and opt-in option but even if they tap the opt-in button they are not actually opted-in to the event and hence put in a loop.

I certainly understand that it is misleading in terms of user experience, but I can assure you that this is something which is already on our radar and the fix is being put in place for that.

Thanks again for your patience with us and apologies for the inconvenience.

mine just failed on the current power down event, had to turn them off manually